Tuesday 11 October 2011

SEMESTER 1 IS OVER!!

MONDAY-BIOLOGY 1(FBI 1114)PAPER 1 & 2
TUESDAY-MATHEMATICS 1(FMT 1114) PAPER 1 & 2
WEDNESDAY- ENGLISH 1(FEE 1113)
THURSDAY-PSYCHOLOGY(FBS 1113)
FRIDAY-ICT(FIT 1114)
SATURDAY-HOME SWEET HOME~~~
haha..this was my schedule for the whole exam week which was from 3 - 7 october 2011..
huh..what a struggle the whole week..ughh~
but now is a complete freedom!!
haha..but watever it is this coming monday i'm gonna start my new semester..SEMESTER 2!!
17 october 2011~~
OMG!!!
another disaster with mind cracking subjects~~

  1. BIOLOGY 2
  2. PHYSICS 1
  3. GENERAL CHEMISTRY
  4. ENGLISH 2
  5. HEALTH EDUCATION
the three highlighted subjects are the most 'BEST' subjects ever..>>i got B for the three subjects in my SPM~~<<

toot3~~~
although I finished my finals last week..but it's still in my mind that..'will I pass?"
oh no..my average pointer for continuing to pharmacy is 3.5!!
OMG!!can I do it??
My God,pliz help me..
give me some shine,give me the way..lalala~~

No comments:

Post a Comment